Saturday, September 04, 2010

Life Goes On

Hospital Drama Continued

A friend of mine is waiting to have her ovaries removed as she has an eight cm tumor in one.
She is in constant pain.
She is waiting to have her surgery,which was canceled in July, rescheduled.


Following is a letter which I just received.


Hi there,
I got up all my nerve and phoned the doctor's mean old secretary today and got a recorded message saying that the office is closed for this week as they are on holidays....Don't leave a message as it won't be picked up....If you are having a baby call the labour room....If you are having gynecological surgery and have a problem ...go to emerge.
I think I'll just forget about the whole darn thing until one year when they find my name on a list and call me back!
This summer weather is too nice to miss anyway.
Love xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home